May 2, 2009

This Morning

This morning
I walk along tea garden
Look around I only see tea trees.
Look up to the sky I only see the white sun.
Look within I see all the things
Listen to birds chirp
They circle around the tree
Listen to water flowing
Seeing the endless river stream
I think the stream is the same
But when I see again and I know
The stream is not the same
Cold wind gently touch myself
I let myself like bright mirror
Mirror of my heart always pure
Everything is mirror of me
See within is the same with outside.
Why I try to changes outside?
Look inside then outside will change
It's difficult to make all the world
be covered by red carpet
Better use shoes with red things at their bottom
I am here with time always with me
Cause time is on my pocket now
Eternity in this morning

Monday, March 23, 2009 at 10:59pm

No comments: