April 2, 2009

I Think Therefore I am Not My Thinking

I think therefore I am.Rene Descartes give conclusion his philosophy.He started to doubt anything. He want to get foundation human knowledge that can not denied. He doubt all his experience. He doubt the world that he perceived.Until he doubt his thinking,more he doubt his thinking,he knows who doubt his thinking.There’s himself, he is always thinking, and he conclude ‘Cogito Ergo Sum’ or ‘I think therefore I am’.
Descartes give foundation modern western philosophy.His doubtful method is very important for searching the truth.
But maybe there’s alternative more radically.Descartes still remain in dualism.He try to make different between body and mind and his doubtful method for method only.If I doubt anything still there’s another I still standing between my thought and I. If I try to doubt against I, and I previously, still there’s I standing that can not objectify. I am not my thinking, not as Descartes say. I think therefore not I am. I am become pure and I am actually can not objectify,this method not method only but it must be consider become existensial
_________
April 12th, 2008
http://fuadfd.blog.friendster.com

No comments: